This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight plans for hpn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kendog1324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flight plans for hpn
    Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 10:07pm
How can i add more traffic to a specific airport such as khpn (Westchester County)
Kenny
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 11:36pm

The best place to start for this would be the manual which covers it pretty well.  If you have the download version of Traffic X, the manual should have been installed to the hard drive as part of the Traffic X installation.  Also refer to the available TUTORIALS for a step-by-step guide with screenshots. link: Traffic X Tutorials

Remember, after making changes in the Traffic Control Centre (TCC) to flight plans etc, that you must RECOMPILE your AI traffic files (recompile the .bgl) for your changes and additions etc to show in the simulator.  (Note that the Tutorial sadly does neglect to mention that fact.)  link: How do I re-compile the traffic database?
kendog1324 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kendog1324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 2:56am
ok thanks i will try that
Kenny
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic