This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unreadable blocky tooltips in Virtual cockpit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unreadable blocky tooltips in Virtual cockpit
    Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 2:50am
I just bought the Just Flight F-lite 767. I can't read any of the tooltips when I mouse over the controls in virtual cockpit mode. Why? How can this be fixed? I can't learn how to fly this plane when I don't know what the controls are.

cavador View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 3:20pm

I guess there is no solution to this. I will just have to uncheck "show cockpit tooltips".

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 3:30pm
Hi,
Please contact the technical support team and they will be able to assist you with any technical queries.
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 5:12pm
Very common with JF A320 and also Abacus A320. Will have to max up aircraft visuals and turn something else down to allow room.
johnep
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic