This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Announcements > News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A319 and A318 Jetliners now available to pre-order
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A319 and A318 Jetliners now available to pre-order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A319 and A318 Jetliners now available to pre-order
    Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 1:37pm

Our forthcoming F-Lite A319 and A318 Jetliners for FSX will be released by Download on the 30th November. Both are available to pre-order now, and if you pre-order the A319 Jetliner you'll get a great half price deal!

The normal price of A319 Jetliner will be £14.99 / €18.95 / $21.99, but pre-order before the 30th November and you'll get it for half this price: only £7.49 / €9.45 / $10.99!

A318 Jetliner will cost £4.99 / €5.95 / $7.99 once it's released, and can be pre-ordered for that price.

If you are pre-ordering A319 Jetliner at the special low price above, however, you can also get A318 Jetliner for half price - just £2.49 / €2.95 / $3.99!

That's BOTH new Airbuses for under a tenner!

If you do want to pre-order both, just add them to your cart as normal and the discount will be applied automatically.

These new F-Lite Airbuses for FSX have been developed by the Just Flight team behind the extremely popular A320 Jetliner, and include all the same features that made this aircraft a best seller - see the product pages for screenshots and all the details.

An A318/A318 Jetliner Livery Expansion Pack will also be available soon after the aircraft are released!

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 1:20pm
Do the A318 and A319 have the same systems, or are the A318's systems simplified (I was just curious because of the differential in price).
Also, are these standalone or an expansion for the A320 that's already out.

Many thanks,

Luke
Luke Roach
crmathie View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crmathie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 5:00pm
These are download products will they be offered as full boxed products as well

Thanks Col.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by crmathie crmathie wrote:

These are download products will they be offered as full boxed products as well

Thanks Col.
Download only for now Col.
crmathie View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crmathie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 5:10pm
Ok thanks will look at getting them later as i have me eye on A320 at the moment.

Col.
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 5:16pm
If the Flight Plan saves to FMC and reloads OK I will buy both, if not,will pass on this one until resolved.
johnep
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 8:48am
Originally posted by roachy roachy wrote:

Do the A318 and A319 have the same systems, or are the A318's systems simplified (I was just curious because of the differential in price).
Also, are these standalone or an expansion for the A320 that's already out.

Many thanks,

Luke

Hi Luke,

The systems are identical on both the A318 and A319. The price difference is due to there being less liveries for the A318 (simply because there are so few operators of the aircraft!).

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 8:36am
OK.
Does the FMC save the Flight Plan and reload without problem?.
If you can verify that this problem which has been so annoying in the A320 has been solved, I would be pleased to add to my collection.
johnep
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 9:09am
Hi John,

If you were one of the users who experienced the issue with the MCDU in the A320, you will encounter the same issue with the A318/A319.

We are still trying to identify the cause of the issue but I would advise against purchasing this product for now to avoid any disappointment.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic