This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Announcements > News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Half price Air Hauler!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Half price Air Hauler!
    Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 12:24pm
Both the Download and the Boxed editions of the amazing Air Hauler add-on for FSX and FS2004 are on sale now at HALF PRICE.

The Download is now only £12.49 / €14.95 / $19.99 and the Boxed version just £13.99 / €17.45 / $20.99.

You've only got a few days to pick up this flying and management sim add-on at this special low price and join the ranks of the Air Hauler addicts across the globe - the offer ends at 9am (UK time) on Tuesday 9th November.

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
NotYet View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotYet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 8:22pm
YAY! I can buy another copy!
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Imho Idrk so nvm.

rustler45 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustler45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 6:39pm

I just found this site and the Air HAuler program today. It looks great, but is there any way to still get it at the half price special. I am in the US and looks like I just missed it. Anyway to extend it so that I can get the program?

thanks

Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 8:04pm
It's worth the money at the normal price you know, but then I would say that
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
critch View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 9:16pm

I'd pay double the normal price, but fortunately i've already got it.

NotYet View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotYet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by rustler45 rustler45 wrote:

I just found this site and the Air HAuler program today. It looks great, but is there any way to still get it at the half price special. I am in the US and looks like I just missed it. Anyway to extend it so that I can get the program?

thanks

I expect there'll be another sale one day...
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Imho Idrk so nvm.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic