This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A waste of your program- sort of

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunderbing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A waste of your program- sort of
    Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 7:55am
I had been in contact via email with your technical staff. I had a big problem as I posted in the forum. They helped I suppose as best they could. I tried everything I knew. Problem still was no solved. I decided to purchase Ultimate Traffic 2. Well would ya know- problem solved. I now have that traffic that I was missing at certain airports. Plenty of Traffic!
I am now very happy. But I am not that happy about having to spend more funds.
I'm not trashing you program because I like what it has to offer but I don't like arriving or departing an airport that is dead. Anyway you got your funds so that is the end of the story. Thank you, Sunderbing
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 9:47am
Hi Sunderbing,

From our correspondence, it appears that your copy of Traffic X was functioning correctly, however there was not as much AI traffic at Honolulu Intl as you would have liked?

You didn't seem to suggest to my colleague that you wished to have a refund or exchange, so I don't think its fair to suggest that we are only interested in "having your funds". As you purchased the product in July, we cannot offer a full refund but would be happy to provide you with an exchange or Just Reward points to the value of Traffic X.

Please contact orders@justflight.com

Also, as explained in this thread (http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16&FID=4&PR=3) we cannot always guarantee that a member of staff will come across a post like this, so please e-mail us directly regarding matters such as this to avoid any unnecessary delays in our response.

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic