This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-10 Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedbird-001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC-10 Problems
    Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 8:52pm
Hi,

I'm having a couple small problems with my new DC-10 add on.

1) There is no 3D cockpit, or is there not supposed to be one? Confused

2) The row of icons (headset, gps, overhead panel, etc) are no where to be seen. Am I being completely stupid? oh how I laughed

Thanks for your help in advanced Smile
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 10:50pm
HI,

There is a button next to the master caution in the 2D cockpit that gives you the row of icons, one of these buttons is marked VC which should turn the VC on.

Hope this help's you out.Smile
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Speedbird-001 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedbird-001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 7:06pm
Thank you so much! Big%20smile

I spent ages going through the manual, but found nothing. I'm sure there's something, but I missed it!

That button I would never have thought of clicking. Thank you. Smile
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 7:51am
No problem, caught me out when I got it as well, I am sure there is something under the tutorial at the back though.Smile
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedbird-001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 5:27pm
I think it should be made a bit more clear. Perhaps in a "quick start guide" in the booklet? 
crmathie View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crmathie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 5:31pm
Yep had the same problem when i first got the program but it is in the manual just didnt get that far through it before i wanted to fly.

Still JF got back within mins. when i sent them a message Well done JF
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedbird-001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 5:32pm
I didn't want to email them incase I sounded an idiot oh how I laughed
SAVDC10 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAVDC10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 6:30pm
Press the ALT key to get a bar on the top.
Then choose VIEWS or OPTIONS (I'm not sure)
Search things there and find 'ICONS'

After that you'll get the icons which include VC
All the best!!!!Smile
jomni View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:35pm
In my opinion, VC should be permanently activated instead of trying to activate via a button.
DanielG123 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielG123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 10:05pm
One problem with that jomni is that with piracy. I tried putting the 767 cockpit on a 717 but I only got the 2-D cockpit. Also Just flight spent a lot of time on the cockpit so if you were unhappy with the model you could get a better one and put it in their and just flight's hardwork is down the drain. 
To be wise you must once have been stupid
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic