This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OOM Issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OOM Issue
    Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 1:03pm
Hi

Just got the DC10 collection and got to say excellent, apart from 'out of virtual memory' issue which occurred after 2 , 2hr flights. Now I have completed 3 additional flights with no problem and all have been to different destinations. Now I have Auto Save installed so its not too much of a problem as I can resume flights when re connected to FS. So has anyone had this with this collection? and if so how was it resolved?

BTW using FS2004

Gary
crmathie View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crmathie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:11pm
Hi use to have the same problem try going here they may have a fix for your OOM.

I know they have one for FSX not sure about FS2004

Sorry forgot the link

maddon View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 10:05am
Thanks for the reply. I think I have found the problem. I was also using HI FI Sim ASE and flying without it did not cause any problems.

Gary
Scottie View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 2:59am
I wonder what happened to the patch that was supposed to be released shortly after March 2010.  It still says that on the support section for the DC-10.  I still have problems with the skin disapearing and then CTD, but I am having too much fun with the other addon aircraft (JF A320, CLS Airbus Collection Long Haul, CLS 747-200F) to care at this point.  Really thinking it might be my computer, but who knows.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic