This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

767 expansion problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 767 expansion problems
    Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 10:03am
Hi

I have recently downloaded the 767 expansion pack, installed fine however when I go to fly the aircraft they are not in the aircraft selection folder, I have re installed searched my FSX folders but they are not even in the FSX folders, So where have they gone!?!

I used the default installation path that was said in the installer, program files/Microsoft games/Microsoft flight simulator x

is that the wrong installation path as this was the one I used to install all of my other add-ons.

Have I done something wrong, or is it just worth contacting Support, I am using Vista by the way.

cheers.

up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

SamR View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Chargin' ma lazers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 11:02am
Hi Nutter,

If you shoot me over an email to support@justflight.com I have a file which should solve the problem Smile

Cheers,

Sam

Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 4:58pm
Sam,

my email is currently down for maintenance so i have had to send you a support ticket, sorry about that and I hope that this is okay.
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic