This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Announcements > News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

S.E.5A - Legends of Flight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S.E.5A - Legends of Flight
    Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 2:48pm
Our S.E.5A - Legends of Flight add-on for FSX is on sale now by Download, priced at £19.99 / €24.95 / $29.99.

This all-new package devoted to the legendary WWI fighter includes nine liveries across five versions of the aircraft, with different engines and two-blade and four-blade propellers.

The level of detail is exceptional throughout, from the virtual cockpit, rigging, stitching on the fuselage, modelled rivets and 'canvas' texturing to the animated pilot, opening gun hatch and Lewis gun which swings down on its Foster mount.

The S.E.5A is a beautifully modelled rendition of an exceptional aircraft - see the full list of specs and screenshots on the product page and get ready to relive the very first days of aerial combat in FSX!

mikedw View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikedw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 7:38pm
All,

Great job on the SE5a! I'm really enjoying it.

Is there a layered paint kit available. It had appeared that there should have been one included in the download but there was not. I have the texture folder named "paintkit" which shows the mapping of the parts. Could I possibly obtain a copy of the layered paint kit. It would be appreciated. I have a fair amount of material on the SE5/SE5a and would like to do a few paints.

Best regards and keep up the great work,

Mike
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 9:29am
Hi,

Sit tight for a moment and I will find out what the situation is regarding the paintkit and report back ASAP.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 9:47am
Hi Mike,

There should indeed be a paintkit for the S.E.5A. I am sorting it now and it should be available for download shortly
mikedw View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikedw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 5:46pm
Thanks for the reply!. I'm looking forward to doing a few paints for this great WW1 model.

Best regards,

Mike
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 9:30am
Hi Mike,

The paintkit is now ready for download. You can get it here
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic