This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

757 Captain Problem FS9

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrathchild666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 757 Captain Problem FS9
    Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 8:26am
Just got the rather excellent 757 Captain and all is well except when trying to select a flight.  To fly the tutorial flight, you should go to Select Flight/Others and this should bring up the tutorial flight.  It aslso states yo should reset it to the default flight first, ie I would assume the Seattls Tacoma flight.

What am I doing wrong?Cry
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 8:54am
Just select the default flight with the Cessna, then bring up the menu along the top of the screen and select the 757 Captain  from there, then you can change your location as well.
wrathchild666 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrathchild666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 10:59am

Hmm ok, will try that when I get home, I was assuming you did all that in the initial Create a Flight screen.

Do you fly from Scone?  I've done some interesting landings on the grass runway there, in Katanas and C172's when I was at Cumbernauld Flying School and Fife Flying Club.  Was virtually standing on the toe brakes when the grass was wet eeeek!

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 4:00pm

Do you fly from Scone?  I've done some interesting landings on the grass runway there, in Katanas and C172's when I was at Cumbernauld Flying School and Fife Flying Club.  Was virtually standing on the toe brakes when the grass was wet eeeek!

I had my first flight at Scone airport but changed to Dundee because Tayside Aviation had pulled out of Scone and have been flying there ever since.  I've flown to Fife a few times to practice some touch and goes, certainly interesting on the shorter narrower runway compared with Dundee. The last time I was doing touch and goes at Fife we had a tail wind and the aircraft was at really light weight so took a long time to slow down. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic