This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Re inastalling Traffic X

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alaaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Re inastalling Traffic X
    Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 9:49am
Hello all,

I hope this is the right place for my inquiry :)

I am about to reinstall Traffic X on my new system, the OS is windows 7 - 64 bit

I have traffic x for more than a year and half, do you think the reinstall procedure will be smooth using the unlocking code and prove of purchase previously sent to me by e mail ? or there are some other procedures I have to follow, since I remember getting information about new activation system for just flight ?

kindly help if you can

best regards

Alaa
Just love to fly....
Neal-UK View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neal-UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 4:58am
As far as i'm aware yes. You can download as many times as you want and use the key on one computer. I've just got back into FSX and currently downloading TrafficX now after a while away. My Windows 7 64 arrives tomorrow but I can't wait and want to fly whilst I wait for the postman ;-)
Alaaar View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alaaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 8:00am
You are not going to regret it
GL
Just love to fly....
Neal-UK View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neal-UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 8:02am
Yes, loving FSX again on Win 7 64 with Air Hauler and Traffic X.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic