This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHERE ARE THE "MERICAN AIRLINES" TEXTURES?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoram512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHERE ARE THE "MERICAN AIRLINES" TEXTURES?
    Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 5:03am

Hi,

Id like to know which folders contain the "Merican Airlines" texures  so I can mofify or replace them to "American Airlines". Whre can I also get the correct tetures..if any.

Thank you
                                                                                                               Yoram
hi1pie View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi1pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 4:24pm
youre supposed to use a tool called "Traffic Paint X" that comes with Traffic X And That Will let u easyley edit it
yoram512 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoram512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 4:52pm
Im aware of editing a texture but..#1..I don't know where they are and #2 I don't think I can make it look as good as the real thing.
Chuck Morse View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck Morse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 3:51am
No one has yet answered your specific question, so I will give it a try.  I do not have access to my FSX system at the moment, so I can't give you the exact folder names, but hopefully I can give you pointers on how to find what you are looking for.  All aircraft used by FSX are usually found in subfolders of the "Simobjects" folder in FSX.  I believe that the TrafficX files are in a subfolder called either "JustFlight" or "TrafficX". Within that folder each aircraft type is defined by a subfolder, usually with a name that describes the aircraft type that it defines.  Within the aircraft  folder there are texture folders, one for each livery.  So if there is a Boeing 757 painted in the "Merican Airlines" livery, then you should look in the Boing 757 folder (again I can't give you the exact folder name, but you should be able to figure it out) and then look in the Merican Airlines subfolder to find the files that describe that paint job.   Hope that helps a little. 
Chuck Morse
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic