This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-3 - Legends of Flight (New images added!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
Pilot Extraordinaire!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 9:28pm
stu, I can help you
stu7708 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stu7708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 9:43am
I knew I could count on the Hangarians to come to the rescue Tongue

And if our cooperation should fail we could always give Jankees a nudge in the right direction Big%20smile
doc289456 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doc289456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 10:36am
I like the look of this plane. But I am very wary. I read that this dc3 is being developed by Airplane Heaven. These are the same developers that showed no support for the many bugs in the Connie. That Connie was full of bugs that were never / and are still left unaddressed. It is still in need of a patch and according to Just Flight the developers are too busy to work on the patch or fix it's issues.

I fear that this DC3 could end up the same as the Connie. The Connie was also very visually pleasing and looked quite slick but full of problems and bugs especially in the VC. So please be very wary about this product too. There could be potentially no support also.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 10:45am
Hi,

Thank you for your comments regarding the DC-3 but there is no need to be wary of this aircraft.

There is absolutely no need to worry about the upcoming DC-3. I have spent many months working extremely hard to ensure that the product is going to live up to people's expectations. The DC-3 was developed by the team behind Aeroplane Heaven but rather than publishing the product (as we did with Constellation), DC-3 is a Just Flight product that has been managed from day one by our in-house team. This has allowed us to ensure that the aircraft is of the highest quality and will not disappoint the many hundreds of pre-order customers that are looking forward to this release.

Hopefully those customers who have purchased some of our recent titles (Battle of Britain 70th, Wildcat & Martlet, Spitfire MkV, S.E.5A etc) will be able to reassure you? If you look through our forums, and other forums such as SimOuthouse, you will see many positive comments.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=39096
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=38430
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=42816
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=39043

I can assure you that DC-3 Legends of Flight will be a superb add-on!

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
doc289456 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doc289456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 1:26pm
Martyn,
I think you can understand why I am wary.
So if I understand you correctly, The Connie was not done "in house" but the DC3 will be, even though the same developers are being used?
Whatever the case I still do not understand why another patch was unable to be released for the Connie. It seemed like it was just forgotten.
I have a few other Just Flight products and have been happy with them. I will take your word for it that these other planes that you posted links for do have satisfied customers. Are these planes also developed by Airplane Heaven?
Either way I am going to wait this one out and keep an eye on the forums and see what the response is like once it is released, before I commit to anything.
Marty
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 5:26pm
I am really looking forward to this add on. I am a bit of a sucker for vitage aircraft especially from the WWII era. 

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
baltzer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baltzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 8:29am
Hallo today are the 30/11 2010 still no DC-3 any problemsCry
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 9:01am
The clock has only this second ticked over to 9am. We start work at 9am here so it would be a little unrealistic to expect it just yet. Probably with you within the hour. 
baltzer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baltzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 9:10am
ohh man thanks I thougt you had some problems pyyhhaaa okay I can wait for an hour.

thanks againoh how I laughedoh how I laughedSmileWinkWinkWink
oleandreasen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 11:51am
Well guys.... Not to sound impatient (but I DO - I know) but its now almost noon in England, and I have preordered the DC-3 and the Airbus A318 AND A319..... all due today... and well you said above that within an hour - at 9 AM....

So any new estimates on when I can expect download links for my purchases?
baltzer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baltzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 11:53am
I'm wating too
baltzer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baltzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 12:33pm
thanks downloading now
oleandreasen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oleandreasen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 1:03pm
got it - thanks! Cant wait to fly this baby...

Baltzer - you a dane too I see. From where - Im from Skælskør....
baltzer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baltzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 3:27pm
AAlborg do you know what fs economy is hvis ikke prov det det er fedt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic