This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AH doesnt know I landed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19dcavscout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AH doesnt know I landed
    Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:47pm
So I made another flight in my Capt Sim 757 (Which I seem to have a ton of problems with) and I landed but AH didnt recognize that I did.  I parked shut down the engines and went to offload the payload but its saying that I am still enroute but I am not.  Any ideas on how to fix this?? I am about to fail this job and its making me mad.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 9:22am
You'll likely need to refly it, sounds like FSUIPC stopped responding or FS has broken it.

The CS757 appears to be buggy as hell. I wouldn't recommend you use it with AH until it gets more stable.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
19dcavscout View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19dcavscout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 6:12pm
Thats what I am afraid of. But now I have to figure out what I am going to do with it in my company.  Thanks for the info.  By the way I love the support of this product on the forum.  Easily one of the best out there. Thanks again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic