This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Captain Sim 757 Cargo capacity issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19dcavscout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Captain Sim 757 Cargo capacity issue
    Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 5:53am

I am having some issues with the CaptainSim 757 aircraft.cfg.  The Boeing website shows a maximum cargo payload of 87,700 pounds while AH shows in the neighborhood of 41000. Also it shows a maximum aircraft weight of around 220,000 pounds while in actuality it is 250,000 pounds.  I knwo some people have been able to fix issues like this, but I have no idea how to and I searched and couldnt find anything. Thank you so much.

Nick
sputnik421 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sputnik421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 6:40am
Check the MTW, empty weight and fuel cap for the AC are correct in the AC config. when you have corrected those numbers fly the AC to find out if you still have enough power to fly the plane if not try adding power to the thrust scaler by 0.05 increments but try not to take it over 1.4

The problem with your racing car is between the steering wheel and the seat.
19dcavscout View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19dcavscout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 5:58pm
19dcavscout View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19dcavscout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 5:58pm
Thank you so much
NotYet View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotYet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 8:17pm
Sorry where do you find the aircraft config?
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 8:27pm
It will be located in the aircraft's folder  i.e. C:\program files\microsoft\microsoft simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\C172\aircraft.cfg (I think theis is the correct path for FSX, FS9 is a little different)
Greg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic