This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AH Yachting in Tongass

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mugc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AH Yachting in Tongass
    Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 6:13am
Have not done screen shots before and these pic's were not planned,  so this may come across fairly poor, but wanted to post a couple of shots of another side of the AH World.

Picked up Tongass X a while back, and took a cruise through the area in my Deltasim Yacht. The Yacht is actually added to my fleet, and I can see it at anchor as AI traffic.

Enroute from Sitka, following Alaska AI Ferry traffic through the narrow straights.

Docked up at one of the floatplane bases for the evening. (did a repaint on this leg, but switch it back the next day).

Vacation over, flying back to Vancouver and leaving the Yacht in Tongass for another day. Yacht is created as AI traffic by AH and the flight back to CYVR is monitored by AH.

Brian_ View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 4:33pm
Looks good! Tongue I've even used ships to supplement my AH fleet.

Where are your bases located?
mugc View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mugc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 4:02am
Thanks! Bases are all over the Pacific Rim, spread pretty far apart (Vancouver, Tokyo, Tahiti, Hawaii). Most of the GA flying has been in PNG, but now with ORBX Pac NW and Tongass X installed, think I will stay closer to home for a bit! No bases in Tongass yet, thinking I might start with Sitka. Is that the new Aerosoft Scenery for Dutch Harbour in your pics?
Brian_ View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 2:01am
Yes, I started out in Homer, expanded east toward Southeast Alaska, and then Dutch Harbor came out. So now, I've got all of southern Alaska covered.Wink
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 9:21am
Just seen these screenshot now, brilliant pics. 
crmathie View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crmathie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 11:16am
Graet pics just spoted them
mugc View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mugc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 8:08am
Thanks! The deltasim boats are fun to have a play with in FSX - especially in Tongass Fjords where there are so many float bases!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic