This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Livery Suggestions for MD81/82

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Livery Suggestions for MD81/82
    Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 1:43am
I'm looking forward to the next installment to the F-Lite line, the MD81/82 and after looking over the expected liveries list thought it might be neat to start a topic of suggested liveries for the aircraft that Just Flight could monitor Cool.

To kick it off I'd like to suggest the following liveries:

American Airlines
Delta Airlines
Alaska Airlines
Northwest Airlines
SAS

When I researched the model at Wikipedia and Airliners.net I found that American and Delta Airlines were primary users of the model and shouldn't be left out of the liveries. The SAS livery was also very prominate in the photos on Airliners.net.

Thanks to Just Flight for the F-Lite series. I own them all and highly recommend them for great visuals and fun flying. Since they stick pretty much to the basic MS SDK most peripherals such as GoFlight and Saitek modules work flawlessly with the F-Lite aircraft. Just Flight is in the "zone" with this series.
Point me in the right direction...

ILEllis
johnsmithfsx View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsmithfsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 10:37pm
Midwest Airlines. There HAS to be Midwest Airlines. That will essentially be the deciding factor of whether or not I buy it for me. I've yet to see a product with that livery and it's my personal favourite (aside for UAL of course)
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 4:10am
I know there are legal restrictions on the use of the American name and logo but I've seen CLS offer an American Livery for the DC-10 Lite, it would be great if Just Flight can include the AA livery in this package.
lonerangersilver View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonerangersilver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 6:23pm
I just received the boxed version of MD81/82, "AND IT DOESN'T WORK"!!!  The aircraft wheels are missing on outside view and it is impossible for me to access the virtual cabin, even after following all their instructions about going into 2D cockpit and selecting a screen size, and then it freezes.

I think this program is for the birds.  They  are going to have lots of problems with this one, fellow sim chaps.  I've been trying to get them to fix the problem for days and days, and I have received no fix as of yet.  They said they are working on it.  YOu might want to hold up purhcasing the product until they get a fix.
abacomike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic