This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CERA 212/412, Anyone get it to work?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19dcavscout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CERA 212/412, Anyone get it to work?
    Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 4:44pm
I am having the issue with both the CERA 212 and 412 where no matter what I can't get it to start when trying to do a flight.  Works fine in normal free flight mode.  I am using V1.52 with FSUIPC V4.53.  Thanks guys.
19dcavscout View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19dcavscout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 12:18am
I have figured out a fix for it, its just complicated, well more of a pain, but it works. You have to start the engines, only one of them. make sure your throttle is full, and after the N1 is high, but before the start fails, you switch aircraft to the same one. it starts the engines but resets the electrical systems, not a big deal. Air Hauler doesnt make a fuss because you are in the same aircraft, and it works. Thanks for everyones help on this.  Oh and note, I have only tried this on the 212, but I dont see any reason why it wouldnt work on the 412.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic