This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xtreme AI - Gatwick Revisted 2008

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frikken_Awesome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 6:15am
I need to bookmark this thread so I can learn all the jets!!
ChrisE View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 3:55pm
Woulld it be possible for you to add my msn to send me the traffic program pleaseEmbarrassed? I can't download it for some reason :(
The future's bright, the futures orange.

CTC Aviation
daveygurm10 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveygurm10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 4:39pm

Have you gone onto avsim or world-of-ai.com to download the installer???

pablo30 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablo30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 5:16pm
Very nice pictures. well done. Do you have Just Flight 2005 installed?Clap
Paul
leesheeky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 6:15pm
great shots love the traffic
very awesome pics
emo god.
we live to die why not die to live
fs9.

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 6:49pm
They are all really nice shots.  I really like the second one.  Great job!!!!!!Smile
DC View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 7:22am
World of AI guys...."FREE"....and better than ANY payware!! (Lighter on FPS too)

DC
Core 2 Duo E8400 3.00GHz @ E8800 3.61GHz / XFX GeForce 8800 GTX / 2GB 1150 MHz OCZ Reaper HPC Edition DDR2 RAM
Capt.John Carter View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt.John Carter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:09pm
MAn thats awesome right there.looking at those screenshots made me want to download all airline liveries,nice job
Regards,VG a graduated youngman.
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:41pm
>World of AI guys...."FREE"....and better than ANY payware!! (Lighter on FPS too)

>DC

Thanks for the compliment Unhappy  Have you ever thought of a job in diplomacy DC?

Scotty  

Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
copseycorner View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copseycorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:03pm
Does anyone know if i reduce the amount of traffic in my FS2004 settings, does it reduce the amount of WOAI traffic aswell because i want to reduce the amount of my Traffic in Traffic2005 but not remove it completly and keep the same amount of WOAI.
daveygurm10 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveygurm10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by copseycorner copseycorner wrote:

Does anyone know if i reduce the amount of traffic in my FS2004 settings, does it reduce the amount of WOAI traffic aswell because i want to reduce the amount of my Traffic in Traffic2005 but not remove it completly and keep the same amount of WOAI.

Yea it would have the same effect mate. It would reduce both unfortauntely.

The only way you could do it i would imagine is to go into the FS9/SCENERY/WORLD folder and delete the .bgl file for what ever airline it is you maybe dont want. I do not know if Traffic 2005 make those seperate files but it could be worth a look. WOAI certainley does do it that way.
Capt.John Carter View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt.John Carter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:29pm
One question thoght did you installed repaints from avsim on to ai aircraft such as this for example:texture.spirit--->WOA_EVAI_a319.Or you downloaded the base model and install repaints on it.please reply i want to know.thank you
Regards,VG a graduated youngman.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic