This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Low AI Levels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi1pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Low AI Levels
    Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 5:40pm
I Went To JFK(KJFK) And i found almost no traffic(4 737's and a dc9 i did have the time set to dawn) at the place it used to be buzzing with WOAI and it sayd that if i purchaced it after the 21st dec i didnt need to install SP1 straight After i bought Traffic X i Bought Traffic X plus pack Civil & Milatry so after this i went to the traffic control centre and went to traffic movement and ticked every single box there was and then clicked compile and selected Trafficx.bgl ' it took a while and said 'finihed' i clicked exit and went to the traffic generator and also ticked everysingle box there was and put the density slider to 200% i then right clicked and said 'generate traffic' then finished and exited.
started up FSX and then went to KJFK & FAJS & EGLL ANd the traffic levels were exactly the same as they were before so fustrated i went back to the traffic control centre and my changes were discarded and went back to defaults!? pls help!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic