This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adding An Airline question ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex Tenebris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding An Airline question ??
    Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 11:46am
Hi All

Again sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but ive looked in the manual and the tutourials and still cant work this out

I want to Add  flights from UK airports to Boryspol Airport in Kiev Ukraine and use the default 737-300 with Aerosvit textures

My problem is although Aerosvit are listed in the Airlines/Carrier Codes list and have a fleet
They dont appear in the Flight Plans list of Airline/Carrier

Can somebody please point me in the right direction to adding them to this list

Many Thanks once again

Paul H
Privet!! Handling Ltd
amb6 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amb6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:06am
Paul,
Maybe I can help, I also looked this up on my flight plans and did not see it either. Try this,
1. - Open up flight plans.
2. - "Right Click" in the Airline / Carrier drop down list.
3. - Click "Add New" and select the Aerosvit.
This should bring up a blank flight plan and you will be able to add flights to it as you would any other airline. Then don't forget to Save Changes and re-compile your Traffic X files under the Traffic Movements for them to show up.
I had to do this for a New Airline that I created.
Hope this helps.
James
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic