This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

-1 Reputation lost by AI. And so ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joendian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: -1 Reputation lost by AI. And so ?
    Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 11:24pm
Hello, I'm French and english is definitively not my mother tongue. Standard disclaimer apply Wink

I'm a new AH addict (since february 2010). But an fs addict since fs95. Well, in fact  I used to play with fs2. You know on 8086 compute with only a keyboard.

So here is my recent problem with AH:
I was about to buy an another aircraft and take a bank loan for that (rep: 60.3).  But one of my AI pilots delivered her cargo 1 MINUTE too late. So my reputation went down to 59.3. No bank loan possible anymore !
Now I've to fly MYSELF and explain again to customers how great is MY company.

I don't know why, but I really love this game !!!

Thank you very much Slopey ! You make fs9 funnier (interesting ?) than  I've always dreamed to. (Too be fair, i've also very enjoyed fspassenger. It's another story)

Ypu know what ? I've just bought the MCP Combo panel from VRInsight only to have more pleasure in the different flight that AH offer to me. Really, I've bought it to play AH !

Thank you again Slopey !
Thank you also John Allard for all the answers you made in this forum. That helped me alot !

Why not ?
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 11:40pm
Glad you're enjoying it I have the VRInsight MCP - it's pretty good and reasonably priced!
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 12:07am
I'm as big a fan of AH as you are.  It's great to hear from people who are having a good time with it.

John
John Allard
NotYet View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotYet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 7:35pm
I'm sure we all are. It does wonders for geography tests! I know most vilages and towns and locations of these places in America (west coast) and the major Europe destinations..!

SO much interesting info comes up all the time. They're big on easter eggs in tahiti, and they love their automotive parts in Malta (not a place associated with the car industry!). Many thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic