This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1.50 patch issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvultejus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1.50 patch issues
    Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 2:38am
I had 1.49  patch installed no issues but when I put on 1.50 nothing but a head ache.  The issue is when Air Hauler starts FSX with the 1.5 patch it put me at lat 00 00.00 long 00 00 .00 every time.  The lat long are correct in air hauler but when the sim starts out to the ocean I go.  I cannot slew to the correct lat long air hauler puts me back in the water. I tried reinstalling air hauler and fsuipc also updated scenery in air hauler still back to the ocean.  When I reinstall my original air hauler it works fine but not with 1.50.  I tried creating a new company but that just led to a different set of problems but the lat longs were correct. Im out of ideas how to fix.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:13am
Hi there,

Can you send me the company file to info@airhauler.net please and I'll correct it (along with the airport you should be at) - you'll find the company file in the Company directory (it should have the name of the company and end in .mdb) in the AirHauler program directory.

Cheers,
S.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
kvk1 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 11:55am
Are you using Radar Contact?

Check this out:

http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=276153
Rickinferno View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rickinferno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 1:08pm
I was getting the same errors when starting a flight I was right in the midle of the ocean!  I decided to uninstall AirHauler and reinstall it, but now I m getting multiple errorsConfused

Here is how I installed AirHauler:

1.  DL from Justflight webpage, Airhauler.  Then installed and rebooted system.
2.  DL update version 3.9 from JustFlight webpage.  Then installed and rebooted system.
3.  Started AirHauler, created my own company and deleted original one that comes with AirHAuler.

Now here is the error I am getting:

1.  FSUIPC not found in FS installation! Please install it before trying to fly jobs. 

FSUIPC is installed and registered and is working!

Does anyone have any clue what I can do to fix this problem?

Thanks
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:47pm
Check the path to FSX in AirHauler options -> Paths tab.

Ensure that it is the correct path to the folder which contains fsx.exe
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic