This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Have we got a PRO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have we got a PRO
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 9:56pm
Please tell me if you have fixed the "bugs" reported in the forum posts?

I would like to buy this aircraft, (as a Pro version) which doesn't need me to twiddle with the cfg. file and add guages etc.

Is it fixed or isnt it?

If , YES then its a sale!

If no , I may consider it , as I, myself, can add guages ,etc. and FIX IT,..... and tweek it, fiddleing with the cfg. file, but that shouldn't be neededConfused

Have we got a runner?Embarrassed

You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

doc289456 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doc289456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 7:11am
Yes I would like to know the answer to this question too

Aircraft Aviation View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 9:59am
I haven't heard of the bugs being fixed, although I could be wrong, check out the JF Constellation Support page.

Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 9:05pm
I think there is a SP in the works. Thq will fix some of the bugs

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 10:01pm
I swear JF have released some form of patch within the last month? As I said before, not fixing all, but certainly some?

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 10:47am
AA, no updates have been released from us yet.

However, in conjunction with the developer we're working as hard as we can to have the update ready within the next couple of weeks.  No point putting an exact date on it at the moment as these things have a tendency to be fluid.

It's a priority job though at the moment, you can be assured of that.
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:50pm
I take it that Aeroplane Heaven are quicker than CS are in terms of file despatchment?

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:07pm
Yes probably safe to say that AA, although it's not the file despatchment in this case it's getting the files up to the required standard before we're happy to release them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic