This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 747-200/300 Passenger/Combi upgrade pack problem
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

747-200/300 Passenger/Combi upgrade pack problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 747-200/300 Passenger/Combi upgrade pack problem
    Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 5:46pm
Hi.

I'm currently having an issue with the 747-200/300 Passenger/Combi upgrade pack that I have recently purchased.

Basically I have installed it and none of the 'official' liveries with the add on pack e.g Virgin Atlantic, Iran Air haven't appeared on the aircraft selection screen, the non official liveries from CLS and plain white have appeared.

This is quite strange. Has anyone else had issues with this as well???

SJB
kessler View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 7:28am
I didnt have a problem with it.  Try reinstalling it first.

Rory
SJB View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 6:54pm
yep and I even re-installed the base 747-200/300 pack aswell and it didnt work then either.
kessler View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 6:55pm
An afterthought, also make sure you have "show all variants" ticked, which is on the aircraft selection screen.
kessler View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 7:02pm
In fact, that could be your problem!  I just tried that and if you dont have the all variants ticked then you'll only see the white one and the cls one.
SJB View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 3:44pm
Sorry I forgot to state I'm running FS2004 as opposed to FSX so there is no show all variants buttons.
SJB View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 6:10pm
Well after 3 months the problem still isn't solved, JustFlight support have granted tried and assisted me but their solutions haven't solved the problem. So I've suggested they give me a refund unless they are working on another possible fix and they haven't replied to my e-mail and I've sent 2 in the past few weeks. I'm getting sincerely frustrated with JustFlight, it's been 3 months now, the add on has failed to install properly making the product effectively falsely advertised and when I request a refund they ignore my e-mails. Not very respectable in my opinion. I hope they will respond to my e-mail but I doubt it, I can safely say at this rate I will never purchase anything from JustFlight ever again.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 9:14am
Hi,

You will be receiving an e-mail from our orders team shortly regarding confirmation of the refund.

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic