This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 5:50pm

In the interest of accuracy, it was a B-25 that hit the Empire State building.

VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 7:02pm
I nearly put B-25 but it didn't seem right.

Thanks! Smile

Best regards,
Vulcan.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 7:15pm

Sorry to disappoint you Martin,

Well you didn't disappoint me did you? .

And as usual you ignore everything myself and others have said before and still cling to the lunacy.

What 'melting'? Do you think the the steel beams turned into a pool of molten metal? All that was required was for the metal to soften to a degree. In case you didn't realize metal gets soft when you heat it up. No official explanation has claimed melting.

You can't ask the collapse question without getting into the territory of "alternative theories".

Yes he can! The collapse question he was referring to related to the fate of the equipment within the building. He was interested in the sensible rational explanation for the fate of the equipment, not lunacy.

If I were you I would read the reply by RAS. It's called common sense.

Out of respect for Concy who wasn't interest it crackpot theories I'll say no more.

You could start another thread if you wish to entertain us more. Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic