This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic X PlusPak Installation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic X PlusPak Installation
    Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 1:01am
I purchased the download version of Traffic PlusPak X (Civil and Military). I did not do any special modifications for install nor changed anything in my directories. I installed as I was directed. Here is what I have found:  Within my Microsoft Flight Simulator X directory I have two directores of which one is called JustFlight and the other is Just Flight (space between the t and F). The Traffic X folder now resides in both folders. What is the deal with that?  On install, All of the new aircraft where put into the SimObject\Misc folder and is not detected with the Traffic ControlCentre.  Whats that about?  Next.... There are two new traffic bgl files besides the trafficX.bgl.  The guide tells me the following:   1) Installation together with Traffic X.  During the PlusPak installation the new flights will be added to your existing Traffic X flight plans. In order to make these new flights visible in Flight Simulator you'd need to run the Traffic Control Centre and compile a new traffic database from your flight plans.           Well, The flight plans nor aircraft do not show up in the Control Centre and are we suppose to just recompile the trafficX.bgl or recompile the two new bgl's or what?  
This may be easy but I dont' think everyone understands whats going on.    Help !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic