This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic X PlusPak - Military

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic X PlusPak - Military
    Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 3:20pm
Traffic X PlusPak - Military

This add-on provides additional military AI aircraft for Traffic X (Boxed or Download), but Traffic X is NOT required if you want to simply add this PlusPak to FSX.

This package features 150 aircraft comprising 16 different types. The aircraft are fully compatible with Traffic X (FSX/DX10 Preview compatible) and the textures are in the new DDS format.

This new PlusPak for Traffic X includes additional Airport Facility files to improve the default airports with more parking positions, especially for large aircraft, and flight plans are in the new Traffic X format so that they can be used by the Traffic Control Centre (TCC), an updated version of which is included.

All fighters have an access ladder shown hooked onto the aircraft when parked with the engine off. When the aircraft starts, the ladder is removed.

See the More Info page for full details.

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
1 hand View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 2:52pm
I  have just pre-ordered boxed version of the 'constalation' and seen the 'traffic X' plus pack and they looked great.
I've only been a member of just flight forum this year so this question may have been answered before. I love military aircraft of WWII and I would like addons of aircraft like:
lancaster, spitfire, hurricane, ....etc. I have come across them before, like 'Battle of Brittain momorial flight' and others but that was a few years ago, (microsoft 98). I now have 'vista' but it is not compatable and BBMF and they are not upgrading/re-releasing it again. So any info you can give me is appreciated  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic