This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Acceleration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicholas1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acceleration
    Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 6:45pm
I don't know if this is related but I just got FSX Acceleration and since I installed it (I had to uninstall SP2 prior), I'm not seeing a lot of traffic at almost every airport I go to. I have and have always had some World of AI models installed and it seemed to be ok with TrafficX. Does installing Acceleration with SP2 after already having TrafficX installed cause issues with seeing AI? I have my sliders at 100%. Any help would be appreciated.
"Always try to keep the number of landings you make equal to the number of take-offs you've made"
nicholas1125 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicholas1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 8:33am
Problem solved. I removed all the World of AI traffic, now my airports are full.
"Always try to keep the number of landings you make equal to the number of take-offs you've made"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic