This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Real World Aviation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Future Legend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom burnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Future Legend
    Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 10:21pm
hi every1 which do u think out of these 3 modern fighters will be a future legend the F/A-22 Raptor, Eurofighter Typhoon or the F-35 Lightning 2. I think the Eurofighter because of its power and manuverbility.
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 10:36pm
In my honest opinion, I think it will be the F-22 raptor.

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
ICE View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 11:38pm
All three have to earn their titles, and they all have potential.
Although the F-35 is barely off the drawing board and has a huge amount to prove to be anywhere near the awe inspiring and first of it's kind (in the west anyway) Harrier!
It takes more than statistics and peoples opinions on favorites and patriotism to make an aircraft great.

H

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic