This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBoeing or Airbus?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 5:59pm
Gun crime huh. You're very correct there - a person in the UK cannot simply go an buy a firearm from hither and thither and a licence is needed too.
I remember the holiday I had in Orlando two years ago. Every morning we turned on the local news and saw shootings almost every day. By the end of the holiday there had been 19 shootings within five miles of the villa we were renting.
Corporate farms always win while the small ones always lose - even if the small ones get a grant which is intended for their sustaination the big ones get the same grant so they can lower their prices and persuade buyers more vigourously to opt for their produce.
Luke Roach
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 6:53pm

It's not surprising you have so much gun crime though, given the availability of firearms in the US.

My property is worth £250,000. For that I get three bedrooms two reasonable size, one small. A lounge and kitchen and garage and that’s the lot.

I live in an expensive area though. Property prices are high here.

May I suggest chaps as this has gone on so long, and bears no resemblance to the original subject matter, which was in the wrong forum anyway, that you start a topic in the Chat forum, were these things are supposed to reside. There are plenty of forum members that can join in, that frequent that forum more than this.

We aren’t really using the sub sections of the forum as they are intended this way.

Hope you don’t mind!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic