• Announcements regarding our community

2 Topics
    9 Posts

@skrysl There is a current Spring sale running on the marketplace and it features the majority of our products, many of which are also in the sale on our website. That list of products was agreed with them a couple of weeks back.

• Please use this link to gain technical support for any of our products

• A place to talk about whatever you want

126 Topics
    319 Posts

@GunStrauss said in Black Square Analog Baron Fuel Pump Lvars:

I can upload a profile when I get home in a couple of days, may I ask what controllers you use?

I'm not sure what you mean by "controller". I think my answer should be "None".
    I have built a cockpit in which I have replicated the pilot's side of the 3D image you see in the Baron in FS2020. So I have physical switches connected to a Leo Bodnar board (BU0836X) and I am using SPAD.neXt to handle the switch inputs for me.

I have been busy researching and have got it working satisfactorily. I discovered that I have to turn on the correct electrical circuit as well as switch the pump on.

“A:CIRCUIT SWITCH ON:4, bool”, and “A:CIRCUIT SWITCH ON:5, bool”

So, for the left pump switch:

“Set LVAR:VAR_FUEL-SWITCH_PUMP_1 to #"; where # is the state of the switch. 0=Off, 1=Low, 2=High.'

and Set CIRCUIT_SWITCH_ON:4 to 1 (or 0 for off)

For the right pump switch:

Same as above except use “Set LVAR:VAR_FUEL-SWITCH_PUMP_2” and

for the electrical circuit use “Set CIRCUIT_SWITCH_ON:5 to 1” (or 0 as appropriate)

Everything is now working as it should.
    Cheers!

• 5k Topics
    25k Posts

Hi, the anticipation for these birds keeps rising watching the fantastic preview videos.
    I remember at some point you said there will be a bundle discount for both of them, will that be available upon initial release? Currently I can only find the individual product pages.
    Cheers

• For all discussion relating to train simulation and Just Trains products

141 Topics
    314 Posts

I don't mind the gates too much, since from the cab you see them along then an approximation's OK with me there, considering the engine TS runs on I imagine every saving has to be made in other directions to maximise the quality of the forward view. In the same way my house is at a rather funny angle (although you can't even see it from the railway, so I was pleasantly surprised when it appeared at all on the Hope Valley route).

I agree Middlewood station looks a bit on the busy side though :)

• Got a suggestion or some feedback for us? Drop it in here and we'll take a look!

126 Topics
    285 Posts

Hi,

Apart from the ac already in development (F100/A300/747-200), I hope one day we can add the 737-200 to the ever growing list of great classics developed by Justflight.

Not sure what type of cdu this is in the pic, but it would make a great aircraft to be retrofitted with your upcoming UNS1.
    https://www.airliners.net/photo/Sriwijaya-Air/Boeing-737-284-Adv/1663597/L

Cheers,

Luc

• Looking for an old post? We've kept them on the old forum.