• Announcements regarding our community

2 Topics
    6 Posts

@cico-pico said in Product Support:

Gent.mi amici, alcuni anni or sono acquistai il "Class 153 Avanzata" ma, dopo alcuni anni d'uso, recentemente dal mio provider sono stato costretto a cambiare l'indirizzo e-mail da "cico.pico@tin.it a "cico.pico@tim.it
    In seguito, per problemi a Train Simulator 2022, l'ho dovuto reinstallare ed ora non riesco più a scaricare una copia di "Class 153 Avanzata".
    L'addirittura ricomprata, ma per via della maledetta e-mail non ricevo nulla.
    Aiuto!
    Vanni

If you need support for any of our products, technical or otherwise, or have problems with ordering or accessing your account, the fastest way to get an answer is to contact our Support Team - https://www.justflight.com/support
    You'll find a range of FAQs - some general and some product specific - and if they don't answer your question you can ask a direct question. A 'ticket' will be confirmed as received via email and we'll endeavour to respond within 3 working days.

By all means ask questions in the forum, but these may only be answered by other forum members, our support team aren't monitoring the forum 24/7.

• Please use this link to gain technical support for any of our products

• A place to talk about whatever you want

124 Topics
    315 Posts

Apologies, I assumed you were using MSFS as that's the sim we typically see compatibility issues for with the TCA throttle quadrant, so the steps listed will not be relevant to FSX.

Glad you to hear you got it sorted though. It sounds like it was a similar issues with the default control assignments perhaps causing a conflict, so removing them and reassigning them through FSUIPC fixed it.

Mark - Just Flight

• 5k Topics
    25k Posts

@Black-Square

Thank you for the response, I'll consider if it's needed by any other add-on and potentially remove it.

Looking forward to the Duke, the TBM has quickly become one of my favourite things to fly in the sim. Great work :)

• For all discussion relating to train simulation and Just Trains products

141 Topics
    314 Posts

I don't mind the gates too much, since from the cab you see them along then an approximation's OK with me there, considering the engine TS runs on I imagine every saving has to be made in other directions to maximise the quality of the forward view. In the same way my house is at a rather funny angle (although you can't even see it from the railway, so I was pleasantly surprised when it appeared at all on the Hope Valley route).

I agree Middlewood station looks a bit on the busy side though :)

• Got a suggestion or some feedback for us? Drop it in here and we'll take a look!

126 Topics
    285 Posts

Hi,

Apart from the ac already in development (F100/A300/747-200), I hope one day we can add the 737-200 to the ever growing list of great classics developed by Justflight.

Not sure what type of cdu this is in the pic, but it would make a great aircraft to be retrofitted with your upcoming UNS1.
    https://www.airliners.net/photo/Sriwijaya-Air/Boeing-737-284-Adv/1663597/L

Cheers,

Luc

• Looking for an old post? We've kept them on the old forum.