• Announcements regarding our community

2 Topics
    9 Posts

@skrysl There is a current Spring sale running on the marketplace and it features the majority of our products, many of which are also in the sale on our website. That list of products was agreed with them a couple of weeks back.

• Please use this link to gain technical support for any of our products

• A place to talk about whatever you want

129 Topics
    324 Posts

I am holding out hope for a DC-9

• 5k Topics
    26k Posts

Hello,
    I'm a MSFS user in both PC and Xbox, so when possibile i buy addons from Marketplace to have them across the two platforms.

I dont know if the right place to ask but my question is, if i buy the F28 now (which is available in MSFS marketplace but only for PC), i'll be able to use it when it will be released for Xbox too?

Thanks

• For all discussion relating to train simulation and Just Trains products

141 Topics
    316 Posts

@Thor_999 said in Buxton/Peak Forest Extension:

I've just bought the Buxton/Peak Forest extension. When i selected a quickdrive route from Tunstead Quarry to Leicester, there is a problem with the wagons that have been placed in the sidings at Tunstead. They block the tunnel mouth so that you cannot leave the sidings where you start this quickdrive journey.

Sounds like what I saw and mentioned up thread about the same starting point. I think you can delete the offending wagons via the editor as a workaround.

• Got a suggestion or some feedback for us? Drop it in here and we'll take a look!

128 Topics
    292 Posts

Wrong group...lol. You can turn them on in the EFB settings.

• Looking for an old post? We've kept them on the old forum.