• Announcements regarding our community

2 Topics
    9 Posts

@skrysl There is a current Spring sale running on the marketplace and it features the majority of our products, many of which are also in the sale on our website. That list of products was agreed with them a couple of weeks back.

• Please use this link to gain technical support for any of our products

• A place to talk about whatever you want

129 Topics
    324 Posts

I am holding out hope for a DC-9

• 5k Topics
    26k Posts

@Bruce-R To answer each of your questions:

1/2. The 'FlightPlans' folder should be automatically created the first time you load a flight in the 146 after the V2 update. We became aware after the release of the Version 2 update that this file path is slightly different for users who purchased MSFS on Microsoft Store versus Steam and we will be updating the manual to reflect this in the next update to the 146. In the meantime, we have the following FAQ which has the correct file paths listed for the Microsoft Store and Steam versions of MSFS: https://support.justflight.com/support/solutions/articles/17000139849-uns-1-how-can-i-import-a-flight-plan-from-simbrief-

Once the flight plans have been stored in the correct folder and in an .RTE format, they will automatically appear on the COPY PLT RTE page of the UNS-1.

If you downloaded the 146 Professional Version 2 update in the first hour or so after it was released, there was an issue with the installer that caused an error message to appear when attempting to uninstall the 146 through Apps and Features. This was quickly resolved after a few hours of release so any downloads of the V2 update after that time will not have this error.

If you are experiencing this error, we would recommend downloading the latest version of the 146 Professional (v0.2.0b) from your account on JustFlight.com and then running the installer. Once launched, the installer will provide several options such as 'uninstall' or 'repair'. Selecting the 'uninstall' option will allow you to uninstall the product without an error message, and the next time you install the product you will no longer receive an error message when uninstalling through Apps and Features.

I hope that helps.

Mark - Just Flight

• For all discussion relating to train simulation and Just Trains products

141 Topics
    316 Posts

@Thor_999 said in Buxton/Peak Forest Extension:

I've just bought the Buxton/Peak Forest extension. When i selected a quickdrive route from Tunstead Quarry to Leicester, there is a problem with the wagons that have been placed in the sidings at Tunstead. They block the tunnel mouth so that you cannot leave the sidings where you start this quickdrive journey.

Sounds like what I saw and mentioned up thread about the same starting point. I think you can delete the offending wagons via the editor as a workaround.

• Got a suggestion or some feedback for us? Drop it in here and we'll take a look!

128 Topics
    292 Posts

Wrong group...lol. You can turn them on in the EFB settings.

• Looking for an old post? We've kept them on the old forum.