• Announcements regarding our community

2 Topics
    9 Posts

@skrysl There is a current Spring sale running on the marketplace and it features the majority of our products, many of which are also in the sale on our website. That list of products was agreed with them a couple of weeks back.

• Please use this link to gain technical support for any of our products

• A place to talk about whatever you want

127 Topics
    320 Posts

Good afternoon. I continue to have a rather odd issue. Sitting at the gate loading up with GSX any and all planes slowly slide backwards. For example, using the GSX boarding programme PAX arrive at the aircraft door but within 5-10 minutes the door and stairs are misaligned. I have check hydraulic pressure and all aircraft system related issues. I cannot seem to find a fix or anyone else experiencing this issue? I've made 3 reinstalls with no effect. and no additional software was installed on my PC for MSFS or otherwise since the issue started about 3 weeks ago. Has anyone else seen this? the only thing I can think is I've recently upgraded my SSD for a higher capacity SSD. I cloned my system onto the new SSD and all seems to be functioning nominally.

• 5k Topics
    25k Posts

@djw4250, I love this! I am saving a copy for future reference.

One thing I have figured out is that "Button Pressed" and "Button Released" function the same as "Switched On" and "Switched Off" in Spad. So if you have a toggle switch that is configured as two "buttons" in Spad, just select one of the "buttons" and assign the "On" events to the "Pressed" condition and the "Off" events to the "Released" condition and ignore the other "button".

• For all discussion relating to train simulation and Just Trains products

141 Topics
    314 Posts

I don't mind the gates too much, since from the cab you see them along then an approximation's OK with me there, considering the engine TS runs on I imagine every saving has to be made in other directions to maximise the quality of the forward view. In the same way my house is at a rather funny angle (although you can't even see it from the railway, so I was pleasantly surprised when it appeared at all on the Hope Valley route).

I agree Middlewood station looks a bit on the busy side though :)

• Got a suggestion or some feedback for us? Drop it in here and we'll take a look!

126 Topics
    285 Posts

Hi,

Apart from the ac already in development (F100/A300/747-200), I hope one day we can add the 737-200 to the ever growing list of great classics developed by Justflight.

Not sure what type of cdu this is in the pic, but it would make a great aircraft to be retrofitted with your upcoming UNS1.
    https://www.airliners.net/photo/Sriwijaya-Air/Boeing-737-284-Adv/1663597/L

Cheers,

Luc

• Looking for an old post? We've kept them on the old forum.