• Announcements regarding our community

2 Topics
    7 Posts

I am a proud owner many of your products. I am also a pc and xbox user and I was hoping I could repurchase some of my planes from the marketplace so that I could use them on xbox. Will the Spring Sale be available in the marketplace?

• Please use this link to gain technical support for any of our products

• A place to talk about whatever you want

126 Topics
    319 Posts

@GunStrauss said in Black Square Analog Baron Fuel Pump Lvars:

I can upload a profile when I get home in a couple of days, may I ask what controllers you use?

I'm not sure what you mean by "controller". I think my answer should be "None".
    I have built a cockpit in which I have replicated the pilot's side of the 3D image you see in the Baron in FS2020. So I have physical switches connected to a Leo Bodnar board (BU0836X) and I am using SPAD.neXt to handle the switch inputs for me.

I have been busy researching and have got it working satisfactorily. I discovered that I have to turn on the correct electrical circuit as well as switch the pump on.

“A:CIRCUIT SWITCH ON:4, bool”, and “A:CIRCUIT SWITCH ON:5, bool”

So, for the left pump switch:

“Set LVAR:VAR_FUEL-SWITCH_PUMP_1 to #"; where # is the state of the switch. 0=Off, 1=Low, 2=High.'

and Set CIRCUIT_SWITCH_ON:4 to 1 (or 0 for off)

For the right pump switch:

Same as above except use “Set LVAR:VAR_FUEL-SWITCH_PUMP_2” and

for the electrical circuit use “Set CIRCUIT_SWITCH_ON:5 to 1” (or 0 as appropriate)

Everything is now working as it should.
    Cheers!

• 5k Topics
    25k Posts

The change-log mentioned,
    " Customizable paper checklist mounted to the yokes....
    Up to 15 checklists and 20 charts can be shown, and are easy customizable PNG images stored within the 146 package"

I like to make my own customized checklists and have customized the current interactive checklists for the 146.
    Does the PNG image need to be a certain size, resolution or format?

Would it be possible to get a sample of one of these yoke mounted checklists so I can start to customize them prior to release?

Thanks for your time.

• For all discussion relating to train simulation and Just Trains products

141 Topics
    314 Posts

I don't mind the gates too much, since from the cab you see them along then an approximation's OK with me there, considering the engine TS runs on I imagine every saving has to be made in other directions to maximise the quality of the forward view. In the same way my house is at a rather funny angle (although you can't even see it from the railway, so I was pleasantly surprised when it appeared at all on the Hope Valley route).

I agree Middlewood station looks a bit on the busy side though :)

• Got a suggestion or some feedback for us? Drop it in here and we'll take a look!

126 Topics
    285 Posts

Hi,

Apart from the ac already in development (F100/A300/747-200), I hope one day we can add the 737-200 to the ever growing list of great classics developed by Justflight.

Not sure what type of cdu this is in the pic, but it would make a great aircraft to be retrofitted with your upcoming UNS1.
    https://www.airliners.net/photo/Sriwijaya-Air/Boeing-737-284-Adv/1663597/L

Cheers,

Luc

• Looking for an old post? We've kept them on the old forum.