This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pitot Heat switch?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosariomanzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pitot Heat switch?
    Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 8:55pm
Where is it? Ermm
Do I really have to use Shift+H?
rosariomanzo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosariomanzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 11:54am
Anybody plz?
boilerbill View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boilerbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 8:29pm
I've looked all over the controls and I haven't found it yet. The switch is certainly not where it was in the original, which would be to the left of the Prime and Start switches on the FE panel. If you enlarge this photo, you'll see the Pitot Heat switch in the lower left corner. In our model, those switches are missing.
davegrover View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davegrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 8:59pm
There is a deicer control panel on the left wall of the Captains cockpit.  You have to remove the seat (button on the yoke) to have access to it.  I did not see a pitot heat switch there either.

Dave
rosariomanzo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosariomanzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 9:04pm
Too bad! Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic