This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 Edits (Editing contained within)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Edits (Editing contained within)
    Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 9:27pm
Hey guys n' gals.

2 of my recent edits. If edits are not for you but you came in anyway, there are always the before shots you can look at Wink Anyway, hope you enjoy taking a look...

Taken at Bentwonkers by Airfield Construction Group.

pre-edit

pre-edit

Thanks for taking a look Smile

steve
johnsmithfsx View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsmithfsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 9:54pm
Stunning work Steve!
Matt N View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 9:56pm
Very nice! I could spend ages looking at the before and after, comparing the differences. Just out of curiosity, what editing program do you use?

Matt.
ICE View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 10:27pm
Superb editing!

That P-47 looks the business!

H
tom burnside View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom burnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 10:27pm
what f-16 is that
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by tom burnside tom burnside wrote:

what f-16 is that

I think its aerosofts awsome creation!
Spectacular edits!

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
Soya View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 12:45am
Just jaw dropping edits, truely excellent, well done Steve.

Out of interest, roughly how long does it take you to make an edit? From taking the initial before screenshot to complete edit?
reef View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 8:27pm
Thanks fellas and yes the Aerosoft Falcon. Matt N i use Photoshop and Soya it varies alot with some only taking 30 mins or so. These were a bit longer with the F-16 about 3 hours and the P-47 5 hours. Using selection tools and creating reflections are the most time intensive.

steve
dodgy-alan View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dodgy-alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 8:47pm
superb, very labour intensive though, If i was to hog the computer for 5 hours I,d be facing a divorce !!.
The light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train coming the other way !
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 12:33pm
Very Very nice. Aso it must be frustrating when you get the whole edit done and then the pc goes and crashes before you have had a chance to save it.
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

reef View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 6:36pm
Heh Alan i did not mean i'd be sat there doing an edit in 1 sitting. Dc-10 nut, its usually a good idea to save regularly.

steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic