This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aeroselect Warrior help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aeroselect Warrior help
    Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 8:31pm
Hi all,

I thought with the long weekend ahead I'd have a go at a Warrior repaint. Scanning around the website I notice the 'New liveries' and installed them (hoping there might be one close to what I intend for the Warrior).

Problem....Aeroselect will load Aeropaint for all of the four other aircraft but not the Warrior.
I get an error message like 'assertion failed' and something to do with a 'mask.
The only thing that has changed was the 'liveries' install I did tonight.

There doesn't appear to be a way of undoing the 'liveries' install so I think It must have broken something Cry

I'm not averse to uninstalling all of FCX and re-installing it but would this remove the 'liveries' files?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Chronos
Chronos View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 9:48pm
Hi all,

Re- install made no difference, no help from JF. Guess that's the short method out of the window.
Does anyone know how to do the warrior re-paint the long way round?
I have the paint kit but don't know how to get my repaint into FS9.

This Warrior is a great plane and much closer to my old Cherokee than the Arrow. I'd just like to make it 'mine'.

Thanks in advance.

Chronos.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic