This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help Me Please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Me Please
    Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 5:41pm

Riiight...

The CLS/Just Flight 747-200/300 Virtual Cockpit has errors on the Panel, Gaps that allow you to see the scenery beyond!?!?

Does anyone have textures for PANAM (Billboard livery) and Air Force One?

Can i tweak the wingviews? Basically the default wingview is fine but i want it to be closer making the engines look bigger.

And lastly my nose wheel isnt turning while taxiing

Quite a few questions i know!
B.Thomas
Ex-Senior PSA
Gatwick South Terminal
Servisair 2003-2006
Oche View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 10:31pm
I'm having the same problem in the VC i can see thru the AP panel in the Appr, heading, Nav, GPS button section, don't know how to fix it. Also in the VC can't see the FMC panels appear blank.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 10:42pm
Hi Chaps,

Report it to the support team and they will be able to investigate for you.
Oche View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 9:14pm
Thanks RAS Will do
kessler View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 10:29pm
You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling.  It worked for me several times and I also understand theres some sort of fix on the cls site.

rory
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic