This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Constellation Professional - Some Anomalies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doc289456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Constellation Professional - Some Anomalies
    Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 3:48pm
I have just downloaded the Constellatiojn Professional and flew the Tutorial flight from London to Zurich. On my way I noticed a couple of Anomalies / Bugs.
I have loaded a couple of other liveries, restarted FSX and each time I see the same.

1. Pressing Shift 2 to bring up the Radio Popup. Some switches are missing. The ADF / VOR selector switches are not there. Also the Audio / Mute selector switch is missing for the VOR's. Plus some others.

2. Engine Start Selector doesn't match the mouse over popups in the Engineers Panel.

3. Some Inconsistent Temps on the gauges in the engineers panel. CHT temp very high on engine 4 gauge. Carb Air temp high on engine 1. Oil Inlet temp high on Engine 2. I am pretty sure that I have set cowl flaps, Carb Air etc on all 4 engines identically, so I assume that I should be seeing the same on all gauges. These differences were evident throughout the whole flight, so was not because 1 engine was started later or sooner than the others. Also some other gauges are also displaying some inconsistencies.

I have included a picture of a few of these problems.

Has anyone else noticed any of these?

Marty

Engineers%20Station

kymsheba View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymsheba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 12:45am
Yes the same for me as well mate, a few bugs but i think they will fix as soon as people start reporting them.

Still this bird is a joy to fly.
Cheers,
Kymsheba
doc289456 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doc289456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 12:29pm
Noticed another thing
The Virtual Speed Indicator in the VC is out.
When descending the Virtual Cockpit Gauge reads 500ft/min but in the 2D panel the gauge reads 1000ft/min. Also if reading 1000ft/min in the VC, the 2d gauge reads 2000ft/min.

Haven't checked to see if the gauges are out when climbing. But I suspect they are as I will stall a lot earlier than I probably should, ie the gauge (in the VC) is reading about 1000ft/min.
doc289456 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doc289456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 9:34am
And another
The Airspeed indicator on the engineers panel & on the right seat don't appear to work.
kymsheba View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymsheba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 3:07pm
yes a few bugs but nothing major and they should hopefully be fixed soon.

I love this aircraft though she is a beauty.

Cheers,
kymsheba
Cheers,
Kymsheba
badapple View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:40pm
I have noticed the same anomalies.  However, there is two more........

Go to an outside view of the aircraft at altitude.  Notice the light black smoke coming from the engines.  EXCEPT  #1 Engine.    

Next, pan around in the outside view of the aircraft and look at the exhaust ports.  Flames coming from some but not all ports.  #4 is totally missing.

Love this aircraft but better quality control is (should have) been used.

flythelimit818 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flythelimit818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:57pm
Some more anomalies.....
The complete left wing is missing looking back from the captain's position. Gauges seem to be missing on the flight engineer's panel.

Indeed, better quality control should have been applied before release.
rosariomanzo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosariomanzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 8:47am
Noticed the same anomalies and another strange one: when I fully zoom out in external view, the fuselage disappears and I can see only a couple of flying armchairs. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic