This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flightplan Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liam-nufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flightplan Help
    Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:28am
Ok so im just new , hi to all . Anyways i thought this be good place to ask this question . I wanted to add the emirates flight from newcastle to dubai so i loaded up traffic editor and read through the steps , understood it all and created the flight . So i save the flightplan and compile the database and the flight doesnt show up in fs9 no matter what . I have checked the gmt time and it still doesnt show . Just wanted to know if anyone can help . Thanx Smile
Liam-nufc View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liam-nufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:18pm
hmm , is this the right location to save the database ,

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Scenery\World\scenery\

if so , then does anybody know why emirates flight wont show up in fs . i edited everything correct in the traffic 2005 editor Cry
leeg103 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leeg103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:24pm
check ya Afcad has parking avaiable for it e.g large if its a big plane
another common problem is going to the airport at the wrong time, Must go there Gmt time bout 10 mins before dept

and yes that right for the traffic location
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Liam-nufc Liam-nufc wrote:

hmm , is this the right location to save the database ,

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Scenery\World\scenery\

if so , then does anybody know why emirates flight wont show up in fs . i edited everything correct in the traffic 2005 editor Cry

Im not to hot with Traffic as do not use it myself but can maybe offer some general pointers and advice.

The location you speicified is where all your traffic files that you have compiled should be... so in hear there should be a file that says Traffic....... which has your flightplans in. If you want to access it you will need to download ttools and de compile into 3 text files but as you are a traffic user you might get this in a traffic program as I said not sure on this).

If you find a traffic file in the scenery folder then it will probably be one big traffic file for all airlines so as I said you would need to devl deepaer to make sure you have added the EK flight correctly.

Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic