This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Command & Conquer : RA 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 737Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Command & Conquer : RA 3
    Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 1:34am
Hey Guys.

Im writing a review at the moment about "Command & Conquer : Red Alert 3" 
( a game series im very fond of )

I really enjoy writing reviews and try to pack them with detail about the game, the company behind it, prequals, sequals. . . the lot!

However I had a brain freeze the other day about Red Alerts storyline.   Theres much debate about how the games link together (mainly because of Tiberium series)  Is anybody here a real buff on the command & conquer series so I could PM you about the storyline?

Im not expecting too many responses to this !.  any experts please get in touch though !
Generic forum signature
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 1:54am
Most of this stuff is already on on Wikipedia.

RA2 went off at a bit of a tangent and since then RA isn't the prequel to C&C as originally proposed.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
737Chris View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 737Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Slopey Slopey wrote:

Most of this stuff is already on on Wikipedia.

RA2 went off at a bit of a tangent and since then RA isn't the prequel to C&C as originally proposed.

Ah yes, i did take a look at wikipedia and alot of the forum fan bases all saying what you said basically, thought id have one last try here.  I think thats the best we can all settle with.

Thanks Slopey Smile
Generic forum signature
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic