This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to the Fleet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luftwulf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the Fleet
    Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 9:28pm
Just painted and added the ISDT's King Air B200 to my newly opened Alaskan base....  maybe not the most economical, but it looks good Smile

papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 11:41pm
Very nice.
Greg
Brian_ View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 5:41pm
Awesome job!
Luftwulf View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luftwulf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 1:19am
Thanks guys!

I just purchased a couple of the DHC-4 (alphasim).....  the upside to these are they not only cost $192,226 a month on lease... the Cargo capacity is 10,260, which  makes them very economical to have.  I painted these in a more military grey... thought it looked better than the white.  Hard thing is having to make your own paint kit... Tongue

papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 2:23am
Originally posted by Luftwulf Luftwulf wrote:

Hard thing is having to make your own paint kit... Tongue

True but when you finally see the results it well worth it.  The grey is fitting the DHC-4, great job.
Greg
Brian_ View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 5:06am
Hey Luftwulf,

Would you mind posting a screenshot of you King Air panel?Smile
Mickel View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 1:24pm
Ditto for the DHC-4 too.  Big%20smile  Been looking at the Alphasim website, but I fear I've been spoiled by the Carenados and Aerosofts of this world...  Disapprove
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 1:33pm
Excellent repaint.  Looks very professional.
Luftwulf View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luftwulf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Brian_ Brian_ wrote:

Hey Luftwulf,

Would you mind posting a screenshot of you King Air panel?Smile

Right now using the default FSX... however ISDT is working on a pro panel Thumbs%20Up

http://www.isdt-israel.com/sys/board2/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11
paulos2002 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulos2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 1:57pm
Please excuse my ignorance but some of these aircraft are beautifully painted, what program do you use to create your own liveries.
Luftwulf View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luftwulf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by paulos2002 paulos2002 wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance but some of these aircraft are beautifully painted, what program do you use to create your own liveries.

Thanks! I use Photoshop CS4 and DXTbmp.  Some of these planes have paintkits (which make it easier), however the rest I have to create myself.....  I know others use different programs, however CS4 is very powerful.  Once you get the hang of using it, there is a lot of different tricks you can use. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic