This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air Hauler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123abc456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Hauler
    Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 6:36pm
I think that air hauler is horrible, and there are to many bugs. The developer should really check a program before releasing it!!!!

Sorry if you don't agree

Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 7:02pm
I'm currently only aware of one bug, and you'll only see that under specific circumstances.

To which bugs do you refer?

AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
123abc456 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123abc456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 9:49pm
All of them. Doesnt load cargo,etc
Mickel View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 10:14pm
"All of them."?  "etc"?  Helpful.

Some specifics might get the 'bugs' rectified, or perhaps have other people help you work out what you're doing wrong.  Most people here seem to manage to load cargo just fine.

Sorry for butting in Slopey.  But posts like that annoy me.
PSimmo View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSimmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 10:58pm
Don't want to get personal but.......
123abc456.......

99.9% of people using this software are more than happy, myself included, please itemise your problems....can't wait.

Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 11:44pm
Quote All of them. Doesnt load cargo,etc

List please - nobody else has reported that AH doesn't load cargo.

Could you please give me a quick run down of the exact problem you're having and the aircraft you're trying to load. Also, are you using WideFS or not, and OS, and if you have AH set to Manual or Automatic loading, and if you're using "station" loading in Auto mode?

Many thanks.
AirHauler Developer
coloradoflyer View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coloradoflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 12:34am
Happy customer here, very few bugs that are AH related i find, and usually the new update rectifies any bugs, tho most of them seem to be dealt with now.
COloradoFlyer
ATL98A View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATL98A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 2:35am
Originally posted by 123abc456 123abc456 wrote:

I think that air hauler is horrible, and there are to many bugs. The developer should really check a program before releasing it!!!!

Sorry if you don't agree

Apologies to "Slopey" for interupting.

The developer is 24/7 on top of this programme and does a fantastic job. Have you tried the latest update?

Personally I think it's a great programme..............havn't noticed any obvious bugs either.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 12:30am
Quote List please

Shock surprise - it's gone quiet.

Note to people posting generic "It's full of bugs" comments - I WILL call you out on it. I spend a vast amount of time investigating bugs and fixing them as quickly as possible.

If you're going to post a thread like this - you need to have:

- the latest service pack installed
- a full description of the bug, any error messages, and how you reproduce it
- a company file available so I can have a quick look at it

If it's a genuine bug, you'll have my sincere gratitude and I'll endeavour to fix it as quickly as I can.

Many thanks.
AirHauler Developer
Nosher View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nosher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:39am
No bugs Ect Just a happy builder who can unwind  with this treasure.!
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 9:27am
Good stuff
AirHauler Developer
Beetle View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beetle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 3:25pm
I hate trolls
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 3:32pm
Anyone who chooses to use MSFS should already have a relatively high tolerance for bugs.
Ditto for much of the freeware and payware FS add-ons that are available.

There's always another bug, but any in AH at this point are...

1) Not universal, i.e. only affect some users at some times in some specific circumstances
2) Quickly addressed by Slopey

John Allard
123abc456 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123abc456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 12:34pm
There are to many bugs to list!!!!!!!! Air hauler sucks more than soccer
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 12:35pm
123abc456 has been banned for being an idiot Thumbs%20Up

If he really owns a legit copy of AH and has a genuine problem, he can go to the support team. 99% sure he is someone who found he couldn't use a torrented version
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic