This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

fsuipc file with traffic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
numpty View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numpty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fsuipc file with traffic
    Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:37pm
hi peeps
i  finally got it working i had to uninstall  then reinstall fsx then update the fsuipc file  then install traffic works fine now,  bit of a pain if you dont know
numpty View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numpty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:15pm
yep tryed that and it stil dont work
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:47am
You need to download the latest FSUIPC for your sim hear - http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
numpty View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numpty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:41pm
hi peeps
 i am running fsx on xp and trying to install traffic 2005 on it , i have downloaded the livery update and and the traffic update for fsx ,but when i run the traffic update it tell's me that the FSUIPC file is not compaterble with the version i have installed and i should download a pach from microsoft  has anyone else had this prob and if how did you get round it    i had traffic 2005 on  and working a week a go with no probs, but i  had to reformat my pc now it wont work             thanks any help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic