This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Windows 7.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clivedrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windows 7.
    Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 8:00pm
Does anyone know anything about this new OS? 

MS are offering a discount for a month or so after the release date to boost the launch - but will FSX and, more importantly, FS9 (and add-ons) work smoothly with it?

Any comments, please.

Thank you,

C Drake
Clive
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 9:16pm
fspassengers dosnt! 
Ruthus View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruthus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 9:57am
Am running 64bit RC win7 with FSX SP2, Active Sky, Xgraphics, UTX, FSPassengersX, several Carenado planes and the Duke with not one single issue. There is talk of corruption if you right click to get menus but I have never ever done that so its a non-issue for me.

Upside is its about the same performance as XP but I now have physical and virtual memory spare so no out of memory problems and no paging.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic