This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Valdez to Cordova

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Valdez to Cordova
    Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 10:52pm

A load of Snakes going to Cordova

Now I half to find someone to get these Snakes off my Airplane. Sure like to know what Cordova needs 1250lbs. of Snakes forExclamation

Happy Trails............Rick

"If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life"!
concorde380 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concorde380 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 12:17am
nice pics
When you need to get your cargo from one place to another...Remember Pedro's Cargo
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 12:47am
Very nice, The Alaskan flag on the tail is a nice touch. 
Greg
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:23pm
Great set of shots.
Brian_ View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 10:03pm
Cool livery and plane.

If you want to fly in some great Alaskan scenery--you gotta check out the stuff from FSAddon.Wink It's my air hauling area for the forseeable future.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic