This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repaint skins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Repaint skins
    Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 2:01am
New to Flightsim. Where can I find repaints for JF Spitfire,Tiger moth,F16 Falcon727 Pro, 737 Pilot In command. Repaints generally Tried looking at www.flightsim.com and www.sim-outhouse.com. Any where where there are specifically repaints for JF products?
AirbusLad View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirbusLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 2:14pm

I have a feeling this is in the wrong Thread but i'll answer.

All i know is about the 737 PIC. It comes with a massive bulk of liverys on the CD which i believe covers most of the Airlines that fly the 737 in real life. There used to be afew on AVSIM but after the hack they are down at the moment.

As for the Justflight Spitfire, Tifer Moth, F16 Falcon and the 727 Pro maybe someone else could help with that but in the right Thread. 
MacBook Pro | 15inch Hi-Res Antiglare Widescreen Display | Quad core Intel i7 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 | 512GB Solid State Drive

iPad 3 16GB Wi-Fi
iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi
iPhone 4S
iPhone 3GS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic